Click to view Larger
Railroading Across the Heartland 2 Disc Set Blu-ray & DVD
Across grassland prairies, rolling plains, over immense bridges and through scenic badlands, the rail lines criss-crossing America’s Heartland carry the freight that nourishes a continent and beyond. In this presentation you will see railroads at work in the late summer of 3 separate years. Countless locations are covered as we bring you the drama on three class one operations along with numerous short line and regional railroads. Agriculture developed these railroads and many still depend on it, however the need for energy supplies keeps many lines polished with coal from the Powder River basin and oil from the Bakken oil fields in Northwestern North Dakota and nearby Canada.
As North Dakota offers an assortment of rail operations, with several mainlines crossing through a vast state that is one of America’s least populated, our coverage within is extensive. However, we will also explore operations in six other states, which can be described as a region known as America’s Heartland!
- BNSF over many bridges & trestles
- Canadian Pacific's ex-SOO Line through North Dakota
- Union Pacific's triple-track mainline in Nebraska
- ALCO's on the Arkansas & Missouri
- Shortlines & Regionals
- and so much more!
- Run Time 2 Hour 50 Minutes on 2 Discs
- Color, Stereo Sound, Narration
- Available in Widescreen (16:9) DVD or Hi-Definition Blu-ray Disc
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Broken Knuckle Video Productions 2016