Click to view Larger
Our Price: $24.95
You Save: $5.00!
Best of 2000 DVD
Best of 2000
This edition of Pentrex’s popular "Best of" series is packed with exciting steam and diesel events recorded throughout the Millennium Year. It features all new footage you won't see in any other Pentrex release!
- See the Soo Line 2719 steam locomotive pull an excursion on the High Bridge over the St. Croix River in Wisconsin.
- LTV Steel Mining's F-units are shown in action as they pull taconite trains in the Iron Range of Minnesota.
- Milwaukee Road steam locomotive 261 returns from excursions and travels on ex-Milwaukee Road rails in Iowa.
- Southern Pacific 4449 is seen in new black paint leading a BNSF Employee Appreciation Special in the Pacific Northwest.
- Union Pacific's Steam and Wings features the 3985 returning from the Democratic Convention in Los Angeles and meeting UP freights with new SD70Ms.
- The American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners Special, traveling to a convention in Winnipeg, is pulled behind two VIA locomotives and the Milwaukee Road 261.
- UP's 3985 is in charge of a special train ride through Iowa and Nebraska with author Stephen Ambrose.
- When the Izaak Walton Inn dedicated a new pedestrian bridge over the BNSF main line in Essex, Montana, we captured many run-bys from the bridge and great action over Marias Pass!
- Run Time 1 Hour 53 Minutes
- In Color with Stereo Sound and Narration
- Presented in Standard Definition 4x3 Format
- DVD includes Chapter Menus
- No region code; can be played in NTSC DVD players worldwide
- Packaged in Sturdy Vinyl Clamshell Case
- Produced By Pentrex 2000, 2014