Click to view Larger
BNSF Railway's Oregon Trunk Subdivision Blu-ray & DVD
BNSF Railway's Oregon Trunk Subdivision stretches 220 miles between Wishram, Washington and Chemult, Oregon.
This DVD will take you on a trip up the line from Chemult all the way to the Columbia River Gorge ending at Wishram Yard. You’ll watch trains as they sprint through the pine forests of Central Oregon, roll through an ancient lava flow near Bend, cross high bridges and trestles at breath-taking locations like the famous Crooked River Bridge, and snake through the scenic Deschutes River Canyon. We will also see a few Union Pacific trains detouring off of the nearby Cascade line due to a massive mudslide.
- Run Time 1 Hour 41 Minutes
- Color, Stereo Sound
- Available in Standard Definition DVD or 1080i Hi-Definition Blu-ray Disc BD-R
- Screen Format: Widescreen (16:9)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by 7Idea Productions 2008