Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
B&O Steam in Twilight Over Sand Patch DVD
The Baltimore and Ohio steam locmotives were running out their final years in the early '50's. Ed Birch visited the Cumberland, MD, area several times to document these engines. He filmed in the Narrows, at Ellerslie, Hyndman, Fairhope, Manilla, Keystone and Salisbury. The star of the show is the EM-1 "Yellowstone" but the class S 2-10-2 was prominent in pusher service. Diesels from EMD, ALCo and Baldwin were starting to appear.
- Run Time 1 Hour 23 Minutes
- Color, Maps and Narration
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2014