Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
Boston & Maine - Years of Transition Volume 1 DVD
This program covers the Boston and Maine during the late 1980's under the control the Guilford Rail System. The action is captured along the Fitchburg main from Lowell, in the east, to Mechanicville Yard and Rotterdam Junction in the west. As always, the heart of the B&M is at East Deerfield Yard, and that is where the action is centered. GP40s, ex-Santa Fe SD26s, Bluebird Geeps are featured. Great runbys occur as heavy freights struggle out of the Connecticut River valley at Montague.
- Run Time 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Color, Sound, Narration, Maps
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2010