Click to view Larger
Our Price: $23.95
You Save: $0.55!
Canadian Electric Rails DVD
Visit 5 classic electric railroads in Canada in the 1950's! Brilliant color film of the Canadian people, architecture and trains!
Peel back the years and relive the days of what it was like to ride and see the:
- LONDON AND PORT STANLEY RY
- NIAGARA ST CATHERINES & TORONTO
- TORONTO TRANSIT PCC CARS AND SUBWAY FIRST GENERATION
- MONTREAL & SOUTHERN COUNTIES RY.
- QUEBEC RAILWAY LIGHT AND POWER
Visit yards and stations! Big cities and rural outposts! Learn the equipment of each railroad, with in depth coverage of the Peter Witt Cars and the Toronto Red Rockets. This movie has excellent maps, music and meaningful information on all of these great electric roads!
- Run Time 1 Hour 11 Minutes
- Color, Sound
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Charles Smiley 2017