Click to view Larger
Coal Over Crawford Hill BNSF Butte Sub Blu-ray & DVD
Crawford Hill is located on the busy BNSF Butte Subdivision, a key part of BNSF’s Inner Coal Loop, in the northwestern part of Nebraska. The Butte Subdivision of BNSF’s Powder River Division spans Alliance, Nebraska, milepost 365, and Edgemont, South Dakota, milepost 476. Crawford Hill is the name of a helper district with an average 1.1% eastbound grade between Crawford, Nebraska, at an elevation of 3,678 feet, and Belmont, Nebraska at 4,499 feet. During our visit to Crawford Hill, we made stops at Crawford milepost 423, Crawford Overpass, Saw Log Road, and four vantage points of the Upper Horseshoe Curve. Additional stops were made at Breezy Point, the double s-curves at milepost 411.6, and Belmont, milepost 409.
- Run Time 2 Hour 26 Minutes
- Color, Dolby Digital Audio, Narration
- Available in Widescreen (16:9) DVD or Hi-Definition Blu-ray Disc BD-R
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Left Coast Rail Videos 2015