Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
Conrail's Boston & Albany Through a Trainman's Eyes DVD
After Boston & Albany Railroad freight and passenger trains quit running the rails, it was time for New York Central trains and then Penn Central trains to ply the former B&A tracks. And then came Conrail Blue.
Gary Gurske often took his video camera to work as a trainman on the Conrail's Boston Line. A Member of the Worcester crew pool, he would be called for trains from Guilford's Ayer yard to Selkirk and return. Ride with him on train SEMA in 1990.
- Run Time 1 Hour 102 Minutes
- Color, Sound, Maps, Narration
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2007