Click to view Larger
Our Price: $27.89
You Save: $2.06!
Norfolk Southern's Peavine Volume 2 DVD
Norfolk Southern's Peavine Volume 2
Norfolk Southern's Peavine Volume 2 is an interesting follow-up, which essentially turns out to be the last major years this line was operating through trains between Cincinnati and Portsmouth. In this video we show you new material shot after the first one was made, including the 2003 last run of L51 from Portsmouth. In addition we included a segment with additional shots we did not use in Volume one, some are the same locations, but different days and trains. There is also a neat snow segment with some good heavy action, and a coal train doubling a grade. Shot on our Betacam SP with digital editing, and chapter menus on the DVD.This is not narrated, but has scene descriptions(graphics) on the video to keep you informed as to date and other information.
- Grain train with Grand Trunk unit and GTW Caboose in 1992
- An entire section of footage which was shot 1995-1998 and would not fit in the first tape.
- A day shooting in 1999 with a now rare C30-7 on a freight
- An afternoon chase of the hot trailer train #218 in January 2001
- An interesting day with a grain train east and a westbound coal train doubling the hills during a winter snow storm in 2001.
- An interesting afternoon seeing 3 different trains in February 2001
- 2003 footage of the last L51(local) to originate in Portsmouth (added in 2009)
- A bonus NS PEAVINE Music Video at the end, plus some previews.
- Run Time 1 Hour 22 Minutes
- Live Audio, No Narration
- Produced by Greg Scholl 2009