Click to view Larger
Northwest Heritage Railways Blu-ray & DVD
The Pacific Northwest is a beautiful part of America. Getting to see it up close by rail only enhances the experience. Join 7idea Productions as we visit five tourist lines in Oregon, Washington, and northern California.
Enjoy steam and vintage diesels pulling excursions and photo freights at:
- The Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad in Garibaldi, Oregon
- The Eagle Cap Excursion Train in Elgin, Oregon
- The Mount Rainier Scenic Railroad in Elbe, Washington
- The Sumpter Valley Railroad in McEwen, Oregon
- The McCloud Railway in McCloud, California
We will begin by visiting the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad on the Port of Tillamook Bay line between Garibaldi and Salmonberry. Next stop is Elgin, Oregon where the Eagle Cap Excursion Train traverses the wild and scenic Joseph Branch. Heading to Elbe, Washington we visit the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad and see their tank engine, the Hammond Lumber Company #17 pulling excursion trains to Mineral. Returning to eastern Oregon, the Sumpter Valley Railroad hosts a photographer’s special with their Mikado Number 19 and Heisler Number 3. Finally, we take a look at the former McCloud Railway in northern California as McCloud Number 18 pulls a fall photo special and plows snow. This is your ticket to enjoy some of the unique rail heritage of the Pacific Northwest!
- Run Time 2 Hour 4 Minutes
- Color, Stereo Sound
- Narration On/Off Feature
- Available in Widescreen (16:9) DVD or 1080i Hi-Definition Blu-ray Disc BD-R
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by 7Idea Productions 2016