Click to view Larger
Our Price: $26.95
You Save: $3.05!
Railfanning the Upper Great Lakes Volume 1 DVD
In June 1982, Ken Bealer and friends flew into Minneapolis and then drove up to Duluth, MN for a few days and chased a DMIR train to Dock-#5 and back to Proctor.
They then chased a northbound from Proctor to and back from the Fairlane Pellet plant. Then over to Escanaba, MI where they chased a Escanaba-Green Bay ore train behind high-hood C&NW C628's.
At Green Bay, WI, they spent 4 days chasing the all-ALCO road, boat train and road jobs between Green Bay and Winona, WI. The trip ends south of St. Paul shooting BN/MILW freights on the mainline.
- Run Time 1 Hour 6 Minutes
- Color, Digitized From Super 8mm Sound Film
- Subtitled Only, no Narration or Background Music
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by John Pechulis Media 2009