Click to view Larger
Our Price: $26.95
You Save: $3.05!
Railfanning the West Volume 2 DVD
With rumors Union Pacific would be placing their 6900 series DD40AX's into storage, this trip became a must.
Following the UP mainline from Archer Hill, East of Cheyenne to Green River, Wyoming. The basic goal was to chase and photograph as many “Centennial" lead trains as possible.
Loco types seen include SD40-2's, DD35A+B's, GP-9's, GP-40X, U30C's on coal and ore moves, SD24B and GP30B in consists. SP tunnel motors and WP pool power. Unit PFE reefer trains are also captured.
Locations include Archer Hill, Cheyenne, Borie, Buford, Hermosa, Laramie, Rawlins and Green River.
- Run Time approximately 57 Minutes
- Digitized From Super 8mm Film
- Color, Subtitled Only, No Narration or Background Music
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by John Pechulis Media 2009