Click to view Larger
Our Price: $26.95
You Save: $3.00!
Sacramento 99 - Feather River Express Cab Ride DVD 2-Disc Set
Ride the cab of the Feather River Express on June 26, 1999, from Oroville to Keddie in this remarkable program. See the entire trip through the windshield of Union Pacific No. 9326 as it pulled the Sacramento 99 NRHS and R&LHS passenger special over the former Western Pacific's California Zephyr route. Includes all the famous spots such as James Loop, West Fork Bridge, North Fork Bridge, Poe, Pulga, Merlin, Rock Creek Trestle, Tobin, the Honeymoon Tunnels, Virgilia, Paxton, and the famed Keddie Wye. All bridges and tunnels shown in their entirety.
Note: This comes as two cases with one disc in each.
- Run Time 4 Hours on 2 DVDs
- Digitally Recorded and Mastered with Hi-Fi Stereo Sound with No Narration
- Includes Handy Printed Location Guide
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Valhalla Video Productions 1993, 2013