Click to view Larger
Our Price: $11.59
You Save: $1.36!
San Diego Subdivision Railfan San Diego 4 DVD
Digital video shot in Southern California’s San Diego Subdivision.
San Diego Railfan 4 is a collection of BNSF, Amtrak and Coaster action shot between May 2010 and February 2011 during different times of the day between Torrey Pines State Beach at mile post 246 and along the San Diego Surfline to CP Ponto Batiquitos Lagoon at mile post 235.
The footage has been grouped by locations which include: Torrey Pines, Del Mar 4th St., Del Mar 9th St., CP Del Mar at Coast Blvd., CP Crosby, CP Valley, CP Cardiff at San Elijo Lagoon and CP Ponto at Batiquitos Lagoon.
The video starts out at Torrey Pines mile post 246 and moves in a northward direction to CP Ponto Batiquitos Lagoon at mile post 235. From Batiquitos Lagoon the video heads back in a southward direction and ends back at Torrey Pines at mile post 246.
You will see:
- Manifest freight action with BNSF’s “DAYGO” as it heads westward out of San Diego before and after sundown
- Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner and the Coaster heading both westward and eastward.
- Video also includes SF 3751 during its visit to San Diego in May 2010.
- Run Time 1 Hour 8 Minutes
- Color, Sound
- No Narration
- Screen Format: Widescreen (16:9)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Left Coast Rail Videos 2011