Click to view Larger
Our Price: $24.95
You Save: $5.00!
Southern California Rail Journal 2011 DVD
Southern California Rail Journal 2011
Southern California Rail Journal 2011 takes you on a whirlwind tour of great SoCal railfanning hotspots to bring you the action seen here from January to December, with all new footage not found in any other show. Our pursuit took us to interesting locations from Riverside to San Bernardino, Imperial, San Diego, Kern, and Ventura counties. We'll visit Tehachapi and Beaumont Hill; the Salton Sea and Winterhaven near the Arizona border; and Cajon Pass during snowstorms and sunny days.
The great action we captured along the way features everything from a 1913 consolidation running on the Fillmore & Western to an ultra modern Sprinter on the former Santa Fe Escondido Branch. Steam was also on the rails here in 2011. Former AT&SF 3751 and UP 844 made special appearances, as did four of UP's Heritage Units, each one on the point of its train. Plus, the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Train is seen traveling through Afton Canyon and over Miramar Hill. All that and a lot more is yours to enjoy in this entertaining visual memoir. Come railfanning with us in Southern California Rail Journal 2011!
- Run Time 2 Hours 42 Minutes
- Chapter Menus provide instant access to program segments
- Special Audio Feature provides the option of watching the program with or without narration
- In Color with Stereo Sound and Narration
- Presented in Widescreen Standard Definition Format
- No region code; can be played in NTSC DVD players worldwide
- Packaged in Sturdy Vinyl Clamshell Case