Click to view Larger
Our Price: $24.95
You Save: $5.00!
Southern California Rail Journal 2012 DVD
Southern California Rail Journal 2012
Southern California Rail Journal 2012 is a thrilling visual journey of trains and more trains in SoCal’s heavy rail traffic areas and scenic locales. Presented in chronological order from January through December, you’ll experience amazing new footage that has never been seen in any other show. Our crews focused on anything rare, scenic or unusual - and in this fifth installment of our Rail Journal series, we deliver just that!
We invite you to join us on this exciting journey that will take you from the high desert to winter snow scenes. All six of Union Pacific’s Heritage Units make an appearance including two of Amtrak’s Heritage Units. You’ll see Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner riding along the beautiful coastline and BNSF freight action over a 1,507-foot long bridge above the Colorado River. Enjoy the action as heavy tonnage tackle the challenges of Cajon Pass. You’ll even get a rare glimpse of Beaumont Hill activity during a solar eclipse. This and so much more await you in Southern California Rail Journal 2012!
- Run Time 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- Chapter Menus provide instant access to program segments
- Special Audio Feature provides the option of watching the program with or without narration
- In Color with Stereo Sound and Narration
- Presented in Widescreen Standard Definition Format
- No region code can be played in NTSC DVD players worldwide
- Packaged in Sturdy Vinyl Clamshell Case
- Copyright Pentrex 2012