Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
The Arkansas & Missouri Railroad DVD
When the Burlington Northern spun off it's ex_Frisco line from Monett, MO, to Ft. Smith, AR, the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad was born. Much to the delight of the railfan community, they developed an all-ALCo locomotive roster. Jim Terrell filmed the line in Super 8 film with sound in camera starting shortly after the startup when the C420's were still in the paint of their original owner. He returned when they were in full AM dress and again in September, 2013 to video tape the Monett turn with new SD70ACe's.
- Run Time 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Color, Maps and Narration
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2013