Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
The Arkansas Shortlines DVD
There were and are many short railroads in Arkansas. Some are cast oof lines from the class ones and others have served their community an region for decades.
- Dardanelle and Russellville
- Little Rock & Western
- DeQueen and Eastern
- East Camden & Highland (EACH)
- Caddo, Antoine & Little Missouri (CALM)
- Ashley Drew & Northern
- Prescott & Northwestern
- And More!
Also featured are two steam tourist lines in Eureka Springs and the Reader Railroad. Class ones seen are UP, MoPac and KCS. One hour and forty minutes, all color from super 8 film with in camera sound. Maps and narration.
- Run Time 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Color, Maps and Narration
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2014