Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
The Delaware & Hudson - Years of Transition - Volume 1 DVD
This program visits the D&H during the late 1980's when the road was under the control of the Guilford Rail System and into the days of Susquehanna. The action is captured from the Taylor Yard, in PA, through Binghampton and Saratoga Springs, NY. Much of the action occurs at Bingo. Here is some of what you'll see:
- Alcos and MLW's in yard service and on stack trains!
- Lightning striped Geeps and Alcos.
- Taylor Yard, Saratoga Springs Yard and Conklin Yard
- Harpursville Trestle and Cohoes Bridge
- Run Time 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Color, Sound, Narration, Maps
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2010