Click to view Larger
Our Price: $25.95
You Save: $4.05!
The Delaware & Hudson - Years of Transition - Volume 2 DVD
Volume 2 visits the D&H during the late 1990s when the road was owned by the Canadian Pacific, with the Susquehanna still involved in operations. The action is captured from Taylor Yard in Pennsylvania through Binghamton and Saratoga Springs, New York. Much of the action occurs at Bingo Yard. You'll see ALCo and MLW locomotives in yard service and on stack trains. Some in lightning stripes! See action at Taylor Yard, Saratoga Springs Yard, Conklin Yard, Cohoes Bridge, Beldon Tunnel and Mohawk River Bridge.
- Run Time 1 Hour 58 Minutes
- Color, Sound, Narration, Maps
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by A&R Productions 2010