Click to view Larger
Our Price: $27.89
You Save: $2.06!
Western Steam Loggers DVD
Some of the most interesting railroad was the back-woods logging operations, and related short-lines that fed off wood products. This mostly 8mm and super 8mm footage is from mainly two different sources.
There are several different operations shown as follows:
- Rayonier, Inc features 3 articulated engines including 2-6-2's #14, 38, 120, plus 2-8-0 #70
- Klickitat Log and Lumber Shay #7 switching and hauling logs to the dump pond
- West Side Lumber, with narrow gauge Shay #10, hauling logs, and Standard Gauge Hiesler #3
- Robert Dollar Company 2-6-2T(Tank Engine) switching cars at Glendale, Oregon
- Pickering Lumber Shays, Number 6,8, & 33, on log trains, plus more
- Special Excursion with Sierra 28, engine 3, and Pickering Shay #8 all in one day
- Feather River Railway switching with Shay #2, and then #3 on an early excursion
There is lots of variety in this fast-paced show with narration and music. Enjoy some of the last steam loggers in the United States in this historic video presentation.
- Run Time 1 Hour 4 Minutes
- Color, Music, Narration
- Screen Format: Full Screen (4:3)
- Region code 0; Worldwide NTSC
- Produced by Greg Scholl 2015